Kudelski Security, the premier cybersecurity innovator for today’s most security-conscious organizations and BTblock, a Blockchain and cybersecurity consultancy firm, are joining to aim for greater cybersecurity oversight and design in Blockchain implementations. The partnership brings business expertise, networks and infrastructures together to offer disruptive startup and enterprise-level companies more extensive access to a complete Blockchain solution ecosystem.
“To realize the full potential of Blockchain technology, we need to improve trust, confidence and reliability in the systems that are built,” said Thomas Olofsson. BTblock chief technology officer.
“We are excited to be pairing our expertise with Kudelski Security because we believe that security is of upmost importance on both the business and technology sides for all enterprises.” He added.
In 2017, Gartner estimated that 90 percent of enterprise Blockchain projects launched would fail within 18 to 24 months, with misunderstanding of Blockchain technology and the business use case cited as two of the main reasons for such failure. The new partnership between Kudelski Security and BTblock addresses those challenges by fusing Blockchain consulting with technology to increase the likelihood that enterprises will be able to adopt and integrate secure Blockchain solutions successfully and sustainably.
Scott Carlson, Kudelski Security’s head of Blockchain security commented:
“Cybersecurity needs to be the top priority for any project seeking to be mainstream. BTblock and Kudelski Security share a vision to deliver security up front, rather than bolting it on at the end. Our collaboration with world-class companies like BTblock is a valuable force multiplier providing organizations a one-stop source for all their Blockchain-related needs.”
Through its recently launched Blockchain Security Center (BSC), Kudelski Security offers a suite of services, including cryptography expertise, to the Blockchain developer and enterprise community. The partnership with BTblock expands the depth of the Kudelski Security Blockchain ecosystem, adding valuable experience and resources to help businesses prepare for the adoption and utilization of Blockchain and DLT-based business applications. The focus of BTblock on advisory services will help clients define security needs in the earliest phases of conceptualization, while Kudelski Security focuses on designing appropriate levels of security as the program is being developed.
BTblock provides a range of enterprise Blockchain services for organizations exploring the use of DLT to enable business. Based in New York, which is at the forefront of developing regulatory frameworks governing Blockchain financial products, BTblock services include financial and economic modeling, cybersecurity, and market/technical development.
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design – April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency – April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN – April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption – April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings – April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies – April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union – April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators – April 4, 2019
- Bitwise Asset Management report Claims 95% of Bitcoin Trading Volumes are Fake, Overstating True Size of the Market – March 30, 2019
- Flipside Crypto’s Release of the FCAS25 Mechanism Shows Health of Crypto Industry has been on the Rise through 2018/19. – March 29, 2019
- Digix is launching DigixDao Platform, Joining Ranks of Pioneering Decentralised Autonomous Organisations in Singapore – March 28, 2019
- Quedex on Brink of Becoming World’s First Regulated Crypto-Centric Futures and Options Exchange, after in-principle Decision from GFSC – March 27, 2019
- Ugandan Orphanage able to Sustain Itself through Cryptocurrency Donations from Listeners of National Radio Show – March 26, 2019
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers – March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next – March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development – March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers – March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria – March 21, 2019
- PUBLIQ Named Finalist by UK Parliamentary Group for Blockchain Application in Media Category – March 20, 2019
- FashionTV Leaps into the World of Blockchain by Partnering up with Decentralized E-commerce Platform WAAM – March 20, 2019