Blockchain Goes Hollywood is inviting people to pack their bags and head over to Los Angeles as the organizers are expecting the event to attract some of the world’s most exciting and innovative Blockchain and cryptocurrency experts, investors and celebrities for exciting multi-day experiences to be held May 30-June 2, 2019, in one of the world’s top destinations.
Founded by BlockNet Group CEO Robert Corriveau, Blockchain Goes Hollywood is said to move beyond today’s crypto-chatter by deep-diving into real-life applications of Blockchain and its implication for the future. Industry leaders, regulators, investors, developers, CTOs, lawyers and entrepreneurs will be attending this unique event being held in two locations – the luxurious Bicycle Hotel & Casino and world-famous Universal Studios – for what the organizers are calling an exceptional, once-in-a-lifetime experience. Only 500 attendee tickets are being sold for the event.
The event is offering attendees access to an exclusive Celebrity Charity Poker Tournament, networking opportunities with key influencers and industry leaders, and VIP parties starring A-listers and celebrities. Some of the world’s most exciting poker players, celebrities and VIP guests are expected show up. 2006 World Series of Poker Main Event winner Jamie Gold, who beat out 8,773 other entrants to win $12 million, is hosting this charity tournament.
Attendees can expect hear visionary speakers, gain valuable insights and learn from innovators in the Blockchain and crypto space during the conference on June 1-2, all while mingling with fellow enthusiasts who are dedicated to the Blockchain revolution. People can network with some of the most progressive professionals and thought leaders across a wide swath of industries including finance, insurance, logistics, utilities, legal, entertainment, and media. Sponsor presentations, exhibitors and one-on-one investor curated meetings are all on the program, providing high-value exposure and opportunities for participants.
And Hollywood wouldn’t be Hollywood without the multiple exclusive after-parties and VIP experiences await those who attend and participate in Blockchain Goes Hollywood.
- Bitwise Asset Management report Claims 95% of Bitcoin Trading Volumes are Fake, Overstating True Size of the Market – March 30, 2019
- Flipside Crypto’s Release of the FCAS25 Mechanism Shows Health of Crypto Industry has been on the Rise through 2018/19. – March 29, 2019
- Digix is launching DigixDao Platform, Joining Ranks of Pioneering Decentralised Autonomous Organisations in Singapore – March 28, 2019
- Quedex on Brink of Becoming World’s First Regulated Crypto-Centric Futures and Options Exchange, after in-principle Decision from GFSC – March 27, 2019
- Ugandan Orphanage able to Sustain Itself through Cryptocurrency Donations from Listeners of National Radio Show – March 26, 2019
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers – March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next – March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development – March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers – March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria – March 21, 2019
- PUBLIQ Named Finalist by UK Parliamentary Group for Blockchain Application in Media Category – March 20, 2019
- FashionTV Leaps into the World of Blockchain by Partnering up with Decentralized E-commerce Platform WAAM – March 20, 2019
- Kudelski Security Announces Partnership with Hosho To Secure Blockchain Ecosystems – March 19, 2019
- Blockchain Goes Hollywood is Expected to Attract Blockchain and Crypto Experts, Investors and Celebrities to Epic multi-day Event – March 19, 2019
- Blockmason and Bitsonic Announce Token Generation Event for BLINK, Link’s Utility Token – March 15, 2019
- DX Exchange and Perlin Network Bring Tokenized Apple and Facebook Stocks to Empower a vast new Population of Retail Investors on the Blockchain – March 15, 2019
- Forte And Xpring create $100 Million Fund To stimulate Mainstream Use Of Blockchain In Games – March 13, 2019
- Private Jet Instant Booking Platform Announces Security Token Offering (STO) – March 12, 2019
- Samsung SDS is announcing its plans to innovate in various fields with Blockchain and Intelligent Process Automation – March 12, 2019
- The Fourth Global ICO / STO Report tells us ICOs are Growing Less, but Growing Up – March 11, 2019