American Social Blockchain project 501(c)(3) nonprofit BitGive, has signed a partnership with Uphold to have donation tracking platform GiveTrack integrated with Uphold via API.
Connie Gallippi, Founder and Executive Director of BitGive, said:
“This is an extremely exciting and long-awaited partnership for us, as we’re now able to open up our platform to a whole new audience. The integration with Uphold truly makes GiveTrack accessible to anyone, anywhere, and still allows our users to have a completely transparent and seamless donation tracking experience.”
Through the integration, users will be able to donate to any of the charitable projects on the GiveTrack platform using a number of cryptocurrencies including Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Dash as well as 23 traditional global currencies. Previously, donations on GiveTrack were only made in bitcoin.
Robin O’Connell, Chief Revenue Officer of Uphold, said:
“It has been inspiring working with BitGive while also being able to leverage the Uphold platform. Uphold is always looking for real-world use cases and to facilitate non-speculative transactions. Here is a perfect example of how blockchain and cryptocurrencies can be applied in the philanthropic ecosystem. To provide donors with a previously non-existent level of transparency and efficiency while ensuring recipients get the most out of their funding.”
Uphold is the creator of an open, trusted, and transparent digital money platform that lets users quickly and safely access traditional currencies, cryptocurrencies, and other investments all in one place. Uphold has powered more than $4 billion in transactions across 184 countries, in more than 30 supported currencies and four commodities.
For more information on the projects and to donate, visit https://www.givetrack.org/. For more information on Uphold, visit https://uphold.com/.
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold – April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin – April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS – April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON – April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners – April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange – April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio – April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds – April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service – April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain – April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens – April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS – April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors – April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO – April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview – April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting – April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering – April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act – April 10, 2019
- Facebook Allegedly Seeking USD$1 Billion VC for Cryptocurrency Project – April 9, 2019
- China to Ban Bitcoin Mining? – April 9, 2019
Also published on Medium.