ShelterZoom, creator of the first Blockchain-based next-generation, contract and transaction management platform for real estate purchase and rental deals, announced Mithra Contract. The new tokenized, industry-agnostic digital contract platform is expected to deliver transparency, efficiency, security and profitability to both public and private sector organizations.
Mithra Contract represents an evolution from existing ones, until now, no one has taken a legal contract and deconstructed its actual terms into a smart contract, making the contractual parties hold tokens containing their rights and obligations.
The utility tokens that will power Mithra Contract are ShelterZoom Mithra Coins (SMC), ERC20 tokens that will help govern transparency; and ERC721-based, non-fungible Mithra Tokens, which will record the details of a contract in a secure, immutable format.
Dmitry Goroshevsky, ShelterZoom’s chief architect said,
“Mithra Contract not only contains all the benefits and functionality of smart and Ricardian contracts, but goes a level further by turning legal contracts of all types into cryptographic tokens. Doing so enables on- and off-chain transferring, trading, auctioning, tracking and execution of legal contracts. None of this was possible before.”
ShelterZoom’s next-generation platform is expected to make a significant and tangible difference is the speed of transactions. The company hopes to lower the time it takes to negotiate and close real estate transactions down to 72 hours by 2021, and significantly increase the speed for bond issuances, financial transactions, procurement tendering and international trading. Other industries that stand to benefit include education, cannabis, legal and healthcare.
“The release of Mithra Contract, ShelterZoom Mithra Coins and Mithra Tokens signals the beginning of a new digital era of deal, contract and transaction management,” said Chao Cheng-Shorland and Allen Alishahi, ShelterZoom co-founders.
“It is the first time that any individual or organization can make deals, create contracts and close transactions on immutable, auditable and transportable tokens – all secured in their digital wallet. We’re excited to have created a platform that will help move Blockchain toward adoption with a product that creates real value in people’s daily lives.” He added.
Lee A. Schneider, co-founder of Genesis Block said,
“ShelterZoom is doing important innovation in real estate and Blockchain. The Blockchain ecosystem needs companies , ShelterZoom to continue to push the technology and its applications forward in ways that are useful for people and commerce.”
Mithra Contract is already in beta testing. A group of 100+ beta subscribers and several ShelterZoom affiliates will be invited over the next three months. Most of the beta testers will be real estate firms and service providers, with several legal, consulting, accounting, PR, medical equipment and cannabis companies rounding out the early adopters. The company will release the platform for general availability in the near future.
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain – April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform – April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design – April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency – April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN – April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption – April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings – April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies – April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union – April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators – April 4, 2019
- Bitwise Asset Management report Claims 95% of Bitcoin Trading Volumes are Fake, Overstating True Size of the Market – March 30, 2019
- Flipside Crypto’s Release of the FCAS25 Mechanism Shows Health of Crypto Industry has been on the Rise through 2018/19. – March 29, 2019
- Digix is launching DigixDao Platform, Joining Ranks of Pioneering Decentralised Autonomous Organisations in Singapore – March 28, 2019
- Quedex on Brink of Becoming World’s First Regulated Crypto-Centric Futures and Options Exchange, after in-principle Decision from GFSC – March 27, 2019
- Ugandan Orphanage able to Sustain Itself through Cryptocurrency Donations from Listeners of National Radio Show – March 26, 2019
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers – March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next – March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development – March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers – March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria – March 21, 2019