Powered by Blockchain, Femergy is the world’s first reward-based entrepreneurship platform designed for women as a business network and accelerator. The Femergy platform allows for a new way to connect with other successful and aspiring female entrepreneurs, looking to launch, develop and scale a business, whilst earning rewards at the same time.
Commenting on the platforms rewards system solution and use of blockchain technology as a means of support for female entrepreneurs, Evelina Bajorune, founder and CEO of Femergy said:
“Innovation isn’t about a new product it’s about changing behavior. Femergy’s reward system is designed to trigger long-term engagement and the real power lies in its potential to enhance intrinsic motivation for community members to interact. Blockchain technology will allow transparency and trust: key to high transaction volume and utility.”
Aa a widely acknowledged issue within the tech industry, the gender gap has seen women underrepresented across many areas of the industry, including crypto and blockchain technologies. However, despite this male dominated industry, recent statistics are presenting a rise in female entrepreneurs entering the industry, confirming positive changes ahead.
One of the main hurdles experienced by women-led businesses is a need for funding. In 2017, studies show that only 2.2% of venture capital funding was awarded to female founders, despite outperforming the market average. Rather than receiving funding via traditional routes, it is commonplace for women to fund their businesses with personal savings and via loans from relatives.
The Femergy platform, in an attempt to reduce this gender gap seen within the crypto industry, sees decentralization as a positive means for achieving this. Over the years, we have seen cryptonetwork harness decentralization, helping participants of the network work together towards a common goal, thus creating a level playing field for business owners.
Femergy’s decentralized app, running on the Ethereum blockchain sees itself as an entrepreneurship ecosystem, allowing for aspiring business women to receive the required support they need to help start, grow and scale their business.
Anyone wanting to join the platform who are either looking to gain support for their venture or who are hoping to educate and inspire future female entrepreneurs will be rewarded for their engagement within the community. Thus, motivating them to continue their support as a means for proof of contribution, enabling them to spend their rewards on products and services offered within Fermergy’s platform, ensuring circulation & demand of the FEM token.
Femergy’s innovative business model makes it uniquely positioned to offer a range of benefits for different levels of platform users, ensuring it reaches a global audience. Femergy acts as a one-stop-shop solution for entrepreneurs, who are able to enjoy all basic products for free and an enhanced experience via the networks ‘Freemium’ pricing model, whereby all additional products and services can be purchased with tokens.
With the use of blockchain technology on this decentralized platform, Femergy aims to solve the issues commonly seen amongst female entrepreneurs, including lack of funding, networking opportunities, cost reduction, along with an aim to educate and encourage women-led businesses to take the next step in their business venture.
For further information, visit the Femergy website https://www.femergy.io/ where you can download the platforms white paper and trial the alpha version of the Femergy platform.
Editor’s Note: Blockchain News Publisher Richard Kastelein, is an advisor to this startup.
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size – September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap – September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens – September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation – September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework – September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo – September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform – September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things – September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion – September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange – September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections – August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO – August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score – August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea – August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet – August 29, 2018
- One in Four Smart Contracts Have Critical Vulnerabilities – AmaZix and Hosho partner to bring further security to the crypto community – August 29, 2018
- PlayChip Ecosystem Hits One Million Global Users – Online Gamers Embracing Cryptocurrency – August 28, 2018
- Ethos Unveils Bedrock, A Revolutionary Platform Connecting Financial Institutions With the Blockchain – August 28, 2018
- PwC survey: 84% of companies now using blockchain, so what does the future hold? – August 28, 2018
- Kingdom Trust Launches Lloyd’s of London-Insured Qualified Custody Platform for Digital Currency – August 28, 2018